- MorusOnline.com views protection of User’s privacy as a very important principle.
- MorusOnline.com understands clearly that User and User’s Personal Information is one of the most important assets. MorusOnline.com stores and processesUser’s Information including any sensitive financial information collected as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under.
- MorusOnline.com may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates.
- MorusOnline.com may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- MorusOnline.com and our affiliates will share / sell some or all of your personal information with another business entity should MorusOnline.com (or our assets) plan to merge with, or be acquired by that business entity, or re-organization, amalgamation, restructuring of business.
- By visiting MorusOnline.com, Useris accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Policies.
Following are the various Correspondence Information which User provides when User accesses/registers for the Service includes:
Children under the age of 18: Use of the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform.
If Useris a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, User shall not register as a User of the Platform and shall not transact on or use the Platform. As a minor if User wishes to use or transact on MorusOnline.com, such use or transaction may be made by User’s legal guardian or parents on the Platform.
- Personal Information: name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
- Financial Information: credit/ debit card details including card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services and Wallet services. Please be advised that MorusOnline.com ensures the highest degree of data security, while encrypting as per the guidelines specified by Payment Cards Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Payment and Account Information: User’s account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. MorusOnline.com maintains this in encrypted form on secure servers. However, User’s transactions details may be preserved by MorusOnline.com for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- Transactional Information: Order ID, transactional history (other than banking details) about User’s e-commerce activities on our MorusOnline.com.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, contacts, account including third-party accounts and other security-related information used by User in relation to User’s Services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by User or by a third party and which User wishes to store on MorusOnline.com servers such as image files, documents etc.
- Shared Information: What types of information are not allowed on Platform?
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content
- Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence
- Fake or impostor profiles
- Technical and functional management of the Platform. When User usesMorusOnline.com Platform, MorusOnline.com also processes technical data such as User IP-address, Device ID, Device Contacts, Device Accounts including third-party accounts or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of User’s mobile device. MorusOnline.com uses this data to enable MorusOnline.com to deliver the functionalities of the Platform, resolve technical difficulties, and provide User with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the Platform.
- Operational Use:MorusOnline.com may use User’s information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes. User may update User’s profiling information at any time on the Platform. User acknowledges and agrees such update is for User’s interests and for improving personalization and service efficiency of the Platform.
Note: User acknowledges that, MorusOnline.com will only disclose User information in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify the User.
Applicable law and procedure. MorusOnline.com collects and storesUser Correspondence Information to: (a) comply with MorusOnline.com obligations under law and (b) monitor User use of MorusOnline.com Services in order to ensure User compliance with the Terms of Service.
Note: However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. MorusOnline.com cannot guarantee the security of User database, nor can MorusOnline.com guarantee that information User supplies won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to MorusOnline.com over the Internet. Any transmission of information by User to the Platform is at User’s own risk. MorusOnline.com recommends that User does not disclose User password to anyone.
- Third Party. At times MorusOnline.com may tie-up with third parties, brand owners or other partners and make available certain offers, events or special schemes. In such instances, User’s personal information may be shared with such third parties and/or may become available to them or be disclosed to them, such third parties may have their own applicable privacy rules and MorusOnline.com shall not be liable for the use or misuse of User information by such third parties.
- We only collect User Personal Information to conduct MorusOnline.com business and to enable MorusOnline.com to deliver and improve the services. MorusOnline.com does not for any reason whatsoever sell your Correspondence Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.